Gratitude List #1

That for which I am grateful:
  • a husband who cleans the bathroom in the middle of the night
  • an 8 year old boy with a darling stitched up face and cheerful disposition
  • the unfailing love of my family
  • the gift of sharing other people's children (big and little)
  • hugs and offers of help from said children just when I need them
  • Saturday morning
  • the little peach-sized baby in my belly
  • new Birkenstocks
  • the somewhat feral cat that calls this house "home"
  • the little feet I hear coming back to see me on the computer
I know there's more...if you, dear reader, care to add your own "Thank You's" by way of comments, please do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mumsaid judge not lest ye be judged...or something like that

Mumsaid take care of yourself

Mumsaid have fun